Paul Porretta Speaks on Employee Stock Ownership Plans
April 13, 2017 – Morrison Cohen Partner Paul L. Porretta will speak at the Knowledge Group’s webcast titled, “The Fundamental Framework of Employee Stock Ownership Plan: Key Features Uncovered,” on April 27, 2017, from 3:00pm – 5:00pm. The webcast will cover significant issues relating to the fundamental framework of Employee Stock Ownership Plans.
Key topics will include:
- Types of ESOP Companies: Public, Private, Banks (special issues)
- ESOP Company Characteristics
- ESOP Company Advantages
- Is Your Company a Good ESOP Candidate?
- Establishing an ESOP
- Structuring an ESOP Transaction
- ESOP Plan Administration
- ESOP Account Distribution Issues
- Special Considerations for Subchapter S Corporations
- Trends and Developments
The Knowledge Group Live Webcast Series is the leading producer of regulatory focused webcasts. For more information on the webcast, please click here.